Sunday, February 1, 2009

Favorites

We went to visit my grandpa Saturday and on the way up (about 30 minutes into the trip and 30 minutes left)Vaughn fell asleep, Jeff was on the phone and Mya was entertaining herself, a rare moment:), so I decided to take advantage and go through my phone and look at all of the pictures I have taken over the past few months. I wanted to share them with you:) I apologize to Grandma and Grandpa. These are all repeats for you as you get all of the ones I save too:) These are in no particular order either so if you see Vaughn playing in a pile of leaves in a winter coat and the next pic he's in shorts that's why:)

Goofing around with Andrew and Morgan.

Can I buy this?

Big smile!



Cool Cubs shirt Scott! Whoever got you that has GREAT taste! :)

First day of school.

Helping daddy rake the leaves.

This picture is funny. 4 years ago my brother stuck an "I voted" sticker on Vaughn's forehead when he was little. I had to have one of Mya too since both kids were born in an election year.

I like your hat Cole!!!


Mya's first encounter with a lemon.


Cute pigtails Taylor!

Vaughn is all ready for his Christmas program!

Morgan and Mya in a pedicure chair. Morgan wants to take Mya to get her toes painted this summer. If anything it'll make for good memories!

Just like his mommy and daddy, not a morning person.


My goofy little travelers.



Enjoying her new found freedom using the "solider crawl." She gets up on her knees and is in the perfect crawling position, but then she stretches out and just pulls herself around using her elbows! She's starting to use her knees a little. It's cute to watch her figure it out.


Morgan and Vaughn doing gymnastics.

Papa and Vaughn on a pirate ship. Mimi is there too, but who do you think is taking the picture? :)

Daddy and Vaughn at the restaurant T-Rex in Orlando. Totally recommend it!!!!


Mya doing her signature wrinkled nose smile!


Daddy and Vaughn putting the top on the Christmas Tree.


Ready to go outside!


We're helping Santa and keeping Rudolph for him until next winter:)


Mya and daddy.



I absolutely love this picture! Mya adores Rachea and even though it took a year we finally got a picture of them together!!! They're even color coordinated! - not planned:)



He loves winter like his mommy. As you can see beside him is part of Mya and she's not a fan. She kind of looks disgusted with it:) Just wait, I'll bring her over to my side - she'll celebrate the snow just like Vaughn and I do. Maybe we'll teach her the snow dance too!

This is my grandpa on my dad's side, the one we went to visit. He looks so content holding her. Love you Grandpa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment