Saturday, February 28, 2009

Definitely a Tomboy.......or not?

Hi! Today I find another reason why I'm convinced my daughter will be able to keep up with the boys in the neighborhood as she gets older. Vaughn was playing with his race track last weekend. As we packed up for his sleepover with his Mimi and Papa he says he wants to bring that along. We get it all put away and loaded in the car and then Jeff asks me where the 4 cars went that we were racing with. I told him I didn't know I thought he put them with the race track when he loaded it in the car. We find a couple more cars to take and figured the other cars would show up eventually. Fast forward to this morning when I was packing Mya's little "purse" for church tomorrow. What do I find, why 4 racing cars. Not just any 4 racing cars but the exact 4 racing cars we were looking for 7 days earlier on our way out the door! Well, she did put them in her purse so maybe she's trying to be a tomboy girly girl. Only time will tell! :)

Today is a finding a place for everything in the house day, according to Jeff, so hopefully he'll grant me time to post some pics. I know it's been awhile and I've already gone back on my once a week promise. To be fair, not too much has been going on that's "blog worthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment