Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mya's 1st Birthday Party

To Mya this was just another day:) She had fun with all of the kids and it was such a blessing to see all of our friends and family there to celebrate a day with her we weren't sure a year ago would even happen! Thank you for braving the weather and celebrating this special day with Mya!

This is Mya's cake. I decided to try cupcakes this year. They worked really well. I couldn't just have cupcakes though, I had to have some sort of design. So, Jeff decided to do an "M" in honor of our birthday girl!

No too sure about the hat:)

Here is Mya with her second mom, Rachea. She tends to do for Rachea what I try to get her to do at home. I guess it's a good thing Rachea lives across the street!!! :)

Where's my cupcake!

Oh yeah, here it is!

I ate the WHOLE thing!!!

Shew! Need a drink after that!















No comments:

Post a Comment