Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas

The beginning of December we attended a kids Christmas Brunch. It was so much fun, as you can see the kids had a lot of fun!

Before we left Mya had to help Mimi decorate her tree!


Eh, decorating is kind of hard so I think I will just play with it instead.


Awe I love my brother, is that my brother?


Rudolph


Look! Santa found his reindeer!



Christmas continued a few weeks later at Mimi and Papa's on Christmas Eve.

Vaughn got a new dart gun so Uncle B and Vaughn set up Papa. Uncle B hid with the gun while Vaughn yelled ,"Papa you gotta come out and see this!"


Papa wasn't going down without a fight so Uncle B teamed up with Papa and Vaughn fell for his own trick this time!!! :)


Daddy and Vaughn playing with Vaughn's new game Elefun.


Time for the wishbone again!


Can you tell who won this one!?


Way to go Vaughn! Two for two this year!


On Christmas day we went to Aunt Claudia's and Uncle Don's. There was lots of fun to be had, but the only pic I got was of Vaughn and Uncle B.

No comments:

Post a Comment